Faculty of Applied Health Sciences
Please click on the menu items above to explore!
- Academic Integrity - with information on Policies and Procedures and Helpful Instructor guidelines.
- Professional Associations - Links to national and international associations interested in the improvement of teaching and learning in higher education .
- Promotion and Tenure - information on the Promotion and Tenure process.
- Teaching Excellence - information on our Faculty's teaching excellence.
- Teaching Resources - a listing of where to locate resources designed for instructors.
- Teaching and Learning Retreat Report - Results from FAHS Teaching and Learning Retreat, Nov. 2013
Bridging Classroom and Community Learning in Recreation 2015
November 13, 2015 - 9:00am - 12:30pm
PhD in Health Biosciences Thesis Defence – Geoffrey Hartley
December 15, 2015 - 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Presentation: Gut Microbiota-Bone Axis: Dietary Modulation
November 11, 2015 - 10:30am - November 13, 2015 - 1:00pm