Faculty of Applied Health Sciences
Please click on the menu items above to explore!
- Academic Integrity - with information on Policies and Procedures and Helpful Instructor guidelines.
- Professional Associations - Links to national and international associations interested in the improvement of teaching and learning in higher education .
- Promotion and Tenure - information on the Promotion and Tenure process.
- Teaching Excellence - information on our Faculty's teaching excellence.
- Teaching Resources - a listing of where to locate resources designed for instructors.
- Teaching and Learning Retreat Report - Results from FAHS Teaching and Learning Retreat, Nov. 2013
Matthew Mallette (MSc – Kinesiology) thesis defence: Monday, August 10, 2015
August 10, 2015 - 9:00am - 12:00pm
Natalie Trojanowski (MSc – Health Sciences) thesis defence: Monday, August 10, 2015
August 10, 2015 - 11:00am - 2:00pm
Erica Bridge (MA – Community Health) thesis defence: Thursday, August 6, 2015
August 6, 2015 - 9:30am - 12:30pm