Faculty of Applied Health Sciences
Please click on the menu items above to explore!
- Academic Integrity - with information on Policies and Procedures and Helpful Instructor guidelines.
- Professional Associations - Links to national and international associations interested in the improvement of teaching and learning in higher education .
- Promotion and Tenure - information on the Promotion and Tenure process.
- Teaching Excellence - information on our Faculty's teaching excellence.
- Teaching Resources - a listing of where to locate resources designed for instructors.
- Teaching and Learning Retreat Report - Results from FAHS Teaching and Learning Retreat, Nov. 2013
Laura Blundell (MA – Community Health) will defend her thesis
July 26, 2016 - 1:30pm - 4:30pm
PhD Thesis Defence in Applied Health Sciences: Paul Jurbala
September 27, 2016 - 9:30am - 12:30pm
Scott Robertson (MA – Health & Physical Education) will defend his thesis
July 6, 2016 - 1:00pm - 4:00pm