- About Us
- Borrowing Policies
- Computer Access Policy
- Food and Drink
- Information Literacy/Library Research Skills Policy
- Photography & Filming Policy
- Privacy and Protection of Information
- Reserve Collection Policy
- Study and Work Space
- Appropriate Use of Library Workstations
- Code of Conduct
- Collection Development Guidelines
- Correspondence Policy
- Donations and Gifts in Kind Policy
- Equipment for Loan
- Inclement Weather Policy
- Interlibrary Loan Policies
- Laptop Lending
- Library Access and Borrowing Privileges
- Personal Belongings Left Unattended
- Strategic Plan
- Matheson Learning Commons
- Support the Library
- Open Access
- Collections Management Overview
- Digital Repository
- Maps, Data & GIS
- Special Collections and Archives
- Instructional Resource Centre
- Government and Legal Information
James A. Gibson Library
What is Interlibrary Loan?
RACER (Rapid Access to Collections by Electronic Requesting) is interlibrary loan software that allows Brock faculty, students, and staff to search and place requests for books and articles located at other libraries (and not owned by the Brock Library).
Brock alumni and community borrowers are also eligible to borrow books through RACER. Community borrowers have a fee of $50 per year for interlibrary loan privileges. Please refer to Community Borrowing fees.
First-time user? Set up a RACER Account.
Search RACER and request items. Remember to use your Brock ID number as your RACER login.
Check the Frequently Asked Questions page.
Visit us at the Ask Us Desk
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us 905-688-5550 x3231